For the first draft of the conference programme, please click here.
Call for speakers
Whom do we kindly invite to become a Speaker?
In our continuing effort to provide the best possible training and knowledge to our event attendees, the OMF Team invites representatives of organic companies, organic experts and business consultants to provide proposals for conference lectures and workshops.
The annual conference programme of Organic Marketing Forum (OMF) 2014 will focus on:
- Mobile and social marketing strategies
- Negotiation and selling techniques
- Marketing experience in trade chains including points (shops, supermarkets, etc)
- Corporate Social Responsibility in organic supply chain
- Successful customer strategy
With your session during OMF you will get in contact with many business professionals and company leaders interested in your experience and knowledge as well as your products and services. Appreciating your contribution as a Conference Speaker, we are happy to provide you following benefits:
- Free entrance in exhibition, conference, Evening Get-Together and all other events within OMF 2014;
- Free exhibition table in the exhibition hall;
- Putting Speaker’s leaflet in the welcome package which each participant receives at the registration;
- Of course your name and profile will appear on the OMF brochures and on the website. We will also make an active PR campaign, designed to increase interest in the conference and your presentation.
Do you feel addressed?
Please contact us:
Everyone interested is welcome to submit information with suggested topic of the workshop or presentation to the organizer for consideration until October 30, 2013.
Please contact event manager Magdalena Saczyna by e-mail: magdalena.saczyna[at]ekoconnect.org
or by phone: +49 351 456 8039 in Polish, English or German language.
We welcome all trade visitors and exhibitors to register and participate in the conference.