What is Organic Marketing Forum (OMF)?
The Organic Marketing Forum (OMF) is an international business to business exhibition as well as a networking and training meeting for companies and organisations from Eastern and Western Europe.
OMF 2014 consisted of:
- Exhibition (June 1);
- Conference (June 1-2);
- Workshops and several Networking Sessions (June 1-2);
- Excursions to organic companies (June 2).
Participants from about 30 countries attend each year. The three official languages were English, Polish and Russian.
Why OMF is different from other organic events:
- OMF has a special focus on Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) organic markets and it gathers key organic businesses interested in the region;
- The unique atmosphere of the OMF as the only organic business to business event in CEE;
- OMF conference is being translated in four languages and help of translators is available for free during the whole event;
- With the help of networking sessions, OMF organizers will make sure that you meet the right people;
- The main organizer – EkoConnect – is focussing specially on Central and Eastern Europe: it has 10 years experience in developing domestic organic markets and in connecting organic market players within CEE and between East and West. Together with the experienced partners from East and West, the event is presented by a unique strong team.